Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Size of Child Nodes in Treemap
posted

Hi,

I am using a tree map to display a hierarchy of categories, each of these categories may have items assigned to them, and they may also have child categories assigned to them. If a category has child categories it's total count, which is the value we want the tree map to show, is a sum of it's count of items and a the count of items of it's children.

For example a category might be TV's which has 30 items, and has sub categories of LCD which has 20 items and Plasma which has 10. So the total count for TV's if 60 and then the children inside that have count of 20 and 10.

What I was wanting to do is have the children only take up the percentage of the TV's tree node that their count adds up to. In this example half, however I have not found a way to do this easily.

Is there anyway to have the child nodes use the same size ratio as their parents? Or another way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data