Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackOverflowException on workbook load
posted

I was having an issue with the DateColumn of the grid in the 10.2 release version, so I just tried the 10.3 version with the latest SR (2159) for all the components.  This resolved my DateColumn issue, but has caused a serious issue with the loading of Excel XLS files.  I have some simple code that uses the Workbook load method to load a file using a stream.  It has been working for 1.5 years through several versions of the controls with no issues.  I am trying to import the same XLS test files that I have been using all that time with no issues.  These files are not even large files (3 or 4 sheets with 50-100 rows at the most).  With absolutely no code changes, except changes to reference the new dlls, I now can't import XLS files.  There is an unhandled StackOverflowException in the Excel.v10.3.dll assembly that takes my app down.  Any ideas, or do I need to go back to an earlier build of the components?

Parents Reply Children
No Data