Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Range Binding
posted

I am trying to two-way bind XamZoombar.Range to a property in a view model.  I have tried it a number of different ways.  But none of them work.  Binding Range directly to a property of type Infragistics.Controls.Range in the view model throws a XAML parsing (null object reference) exception.  

Two-way binding the individual dependency properties Minimum/Maximum has very odd behavior.  Both the getters get called but only the Maximum value is ever actually used.  Neither of the setters are ever called when I move the thumbs of the zoombar.  

Between the two, I prefer to bind the Minimum/Maximum properties individually, but at this point I will take anything.

Attached is a very bare-bones example project that demonstrates what I am seeing.  In the commented out code in the XAML you will see some of the other things I have tried that also didn't work.  

From what I can tell this looks like a bug in XamZoombar.