Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebAsyncRefreshPanel with ultrawebgrid
posted

Hi All,

I am using WebAsyncRefreshPanel panel inside which I have added ultrawebgrid.

I have used refreshcontent event of WebAsyncRefreshPanel to bind ultraweb grid

When this asynchronous request goes to server I am getting small spnning image as a progress indication.

I used onrowupdate event of grid to update modified records into database.

When I click on grid cell and edit andI move away from that row the row Onrowupdate event is called. On server site data is getting saved.Till that time I am getting progress image.

During that process If I click on build grid or Export to excel I am getting two spning images as a progress indication.

I just wanted to set one progress image at a time and user wont be allowed to click on any button unless first request is not completed.

I wanted to set opacity to achieve this

Can any body please help me out to achieve this functionality.

Thanks in advance,
Mahesh Marathe

posted

Hi Mahesh,

It has been a while since your post, however in case you are still having issues I would be glad to help.

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you have described, however it should be possible to set the Enabled state of the WARP panel upon RefreshRequest and RefreshComplete client-side events. This should allow you to achieve the functionality that you are looking for.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://es.infragistics.com/support