Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Application crashed by Silverlight ContextMenu in drug
posted

Hi,

I am confronted with the drug drop problem.

Please look the sample project.
The application crashes according to a constant procedure.

01.The first procedure

The drug is begun, and it clicks the mouse right button on the item that drops.
The context menu of the Silverlight standard is displayed.

02.The second procedure

The context menu is shut clicking the title bar of a browser.
At this time, the drug icon stops.

03.The Third procedure

Finally, System.NullReferenceException is generated if the cursor is hit on this drug icon, and the application crashes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was rejected by the user requirement though I examined the thing that the context menu of the Silverlight standard is not displayed.

How can this problem be removed?
Please help someone to know good samples , Forum past that looks like.

regards.

[Sample Project]
https://es.infragistics.com/community//cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.03.13.57/DragDropTest20110130.zip

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed explaination and the sample project.

I tried to reproduce the issue, by following your steps, but I couldn't. I used the 10.2 RTM and latest SR builds.

So, here are my steps:

1. Start dragging from the XamGrid on the right towards the XamTree on the left
    2. When over a XamTreeItem, right click the mouse so that the standard Silverlight context menu appears
    3. Left click the browser's title bar
    4. The Silverlight context menu is closed, however the dragging indicator is still visible
    5. Move the mouse over the draggin indicator - in my case, while I am moving the mouse from the title bar towards the dragging indicator, once my mouse enters the Silverlight plugin in the browser the dragging indicator disappears

Please, confirm if those steps match what you are performing in your environment and if the dragging indicator disappears when your mouse pointer enters the Silverlight plugin area or it stays until the mouse pointer enters the dragging indicator and then the issue happens?

Thanks,

Children
No Data