Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LineSeries is drawn incorrectly
posted

I am charting 180 points on a XamDataChart using a line series.  The X axis is a datetime and the y axis is a double.  All of the points are between 16 and 17 milliseconds apart but they don't get graphed that way.  They seem to be bunched together.  More troubling is that XamDataChart seems to be shading or filling in in unexpected places.  If I zoom in enough the lines appear correctly but I only have to zoom out a little bit for it to start shading again.  I am attaching two screen shots that show the differences.  Because there are only 180 points on the graph I expected to see the lines even zoomed all the way out.  They aren't close enough together to cause a shading effect.

The right side of the images seems to get cut off but if you open them in a separate browser window you can see the whole thing.

Is there a setting I am missing or is this a bug?  I only have 4 days left in my trial and I would like to determine if I can get this to work for me before the trial expires.

Thanks.