Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add two Column Buttons - Image set to one will appear on both on run time!?!?
posted

Hi,

I'm using Infragists WebGrid version 2007 (vol. 2). (3rd strange behaviour in one hour)

And I added two column buttons to a grid (save and remove buttons) , each of the buttons has it's own image (a disk and a cross).

In design mode everything appears ok, when I run it, the disk image will appear for both buttons Angry

I saw the source of the page and for some reason (Infragistics or .NET) during the automatic creation of css, the name of the class is the same (although image reference is difference)

.ig_49f5d809_r12{background-color:White;width:16px;height:16px;border-left-style:None;border-top-style:None;border-right-style:None;border-bottom-style:None;background-image:url(../../resources/images/save_edit.gif); white-space:nowrap;}
     .ig_49f5d809_r12{background-color:White;width:16px;height:16px;border-left-style:None;border-top-style:None;border-right-style:None;border-bottom-style:None;background-image:url(../../resources/images/delete_edit.gif); white-space:nowrap;}

Parents
    posted

Hi,

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

My grids were working fine till i upgraded the application to user Infragistics version 7.2. The same as yours.

-Shikha

Reply Children
No Data