Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ActiveRowChange & SelectedRowsChange - If I register these events, the row get deselected
posted

Hi,

I'm using Infragists WebGrid version 2007 (vol. 2).

I'm updating several text boxes with the content of the selected line of a grid view.

To make this I did the following:

- Registered the event SelectedRowsChange

- Set the row selection mode to Single (SelectTypeRowDefault="Single")

- Disabled any column or cell selection.

After this two strange behavior occur, the argument e (Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SelectedRowsEventArgs e)  as the SelectedRows array empty!? (How? I just selected a row)

The other strange behavior (that might justify the first behavior) is that after the event is launch the row is deselected.

To debug this I removed all the code from the callback associated with the SelectedRowsChange. The strange deselecting behavior continues :(

I search for another event that I could  use, I found that ActiveRowChange is somewhat similar, so I registered that one, although the e.Row is filled with the active row, the row is deselected...

How can I detect that a row is selected if both events that could give me this information deselect the row I've just selected (even without any code in the callbacks) .

Thanks ahead for the help,

Luís Miguel Pinho