Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDateTimeRangeSlider increments incorrectly
posted

Hello,

I have a DateTimeRangeSlider with a LargeChangeType of Years and a SmallChangeType of months. The DateTimeSliderTickMarks are set to months. Given this configuration, I would expect that each time I move a slider one tick, the date range would display the first of the appropriate month.

What I am seeing however is that the slider appears to be "off" by several days, to the point where moving the slider several ticks causes it to stop between tickmarks.

I have included a screenshot of my date output as well as my xaml below. Thank you in advance for your time.

<ig:XamDateTimeRangeSlider Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="2"
   x:Name="slider" 
   MinValue="1/1/2000"
   MaxValue="1/1/2010" 
   IsSelectionRangeEnabled="True" 
   IncreaseButtonVisibility="Collapsed" 
   DecreaseButtonVisibility="Collapsed" 
   VerticalAlignment="Bottom" 
   Margin="5" LargeChangeType="Years" LargeChange="1" SmallChangeType="Months" SmallChange="1">
            <ig:XamDateTimeRangeSlider.TickMarks>
                <ig:DateTimeSliderTickMarks FrequencyType="Months" TickMarksFrequency="1" IncludeSliderEnds="True" />
                </ig:XamDateTimeRangeSlider.TickMarks>
            <ig:XamSliderDateTimeThumb Value="{Binding Text, ElementName=stop1, Mode=TwoWay}" IsSnapToTickEnabled="True" />
            <ig:XamSliderDateTimeThumb Value="{Binding Text, ElementName=stop2, Mode=TwoWay}" IsSnapToTickEnabled="True" />
        </ig:XamDateTimeRangeSlider>