Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Memory leak reported by sIEve
posted

Hi,

while I was performing a bit of memory profiling on a web application of mine, I've found an issue with your grid (UltraWebGrid v.7.3)

I've reduced the problem to a very simple page and created a visual studio solution for it.

By the end, the problem arises when the grid is inside an iframe and you start posting back the page. Every time you click, you'll see that sIEve will report a new set of leaks. These leaks are about some tags of your like "ClientState", "DisplayLayout", "StateChanges" and "UltraWebGrid".

May you tell me if you have ever experienced such an issue?

Best regards, Andrea

WebApplication4.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for the sample provided. After researching this, it appears this is resolved in latest versions of NetAdvantage (10.3 and 11.1).  When I test the sample you have provided with these versions I was not able to reproduce the memory leak issue. 

Since this issue is addressed in supported versions of NetAdvantage product, I would recommend you to download the latest version of NetAdvantage product and upgrade your application to that version.

I hope this helps.

Reply Children
No Data