Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WorkTimeSlot styling
posted

Is it possible to style the NON worktime area's ?

eg:

timespan (00:00 - 09:00) color: red
timespan (12:00 - 13:00) color: gray
timespan (17:00 - 00:00) color: red

EDIT: 

I am working on a POC and managed to add appointments/resources run time. But connecting it to our database is proving very difficult. Are there any tutorials/examples available on how to bind the dayview to an SQL database. (Through WCF or other methods).

Otherwise this Proof Of Concept will end pretty soon, because I simply can't figure it out on time.
Any help would be appreciated. 

Parents
    Offline posted

In addition to retemplating you could also define a custom CalendarColorScheme. I attached a simple sample that does this. Specifically it derives from one of the color schemes we provided and just overrides the CreateBrush method to hand the working and non-working hour timeslot areas. Note, if you are using multiple groups then you may want to write your own color blend algorithm to calculate a color for these areas based on the base color that is passed in. That is what will happen in Outlook and also by default in our built in CalendarColorScheme.

ScheduleSample.zip
Reply Children
No Data