Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Strange problem with Infragistics 2006 Vol 3 CLR 2.0
posted

Hi to all you there:

Enviroment

I'm working in a application with Windows 7, IE 8, ASP .Net 2.0 and Infragistics 2006 Vol 3 CRL 2.0, IIS Classic .Net AppPool

Note: I have other frameworks installed on my computer. ASP .Net 3.5 (For using SQL SERVER 2008)

Page

When I run my application locally, I enter to this X web page. This web page has a UltraWebGrid that load data depend on the criteria you choose on a combo. I use a Web Asynchronous Refresh Panel to refresh the information on my UltraWebGrid.

Problem

The FIRT TIME I enter to the page, it works perfectly. I go to other page and return to this X page. So this is the SECOND TIME I enter. Load some information on the UltraWebGrid but...The Ultrawebgrid is DISABLE. I cant choose a row, edit data...NOTHING!!!

What I found out...

On my Temporary Internet Files there are this Webresource.axd files. When I delete this files the Ultrawebgrid  starts working perfectly. Everything is NORMAL again. But I have to keep deleting this files everytime I enter my application

As far as I know this Webresource.axd files are part of the ASP .Net 2.0 Framework create of handling HTTP events.

HELP!

It seems that the problem are this Webresource.axd files? Something I have to configure on my IIS?

Can someone help me?  Please!

Thanks in advance