Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Re: System.Windows.Dll Issue
posted

Hi

It took me a very very long time to figure out I am having the issue because of the Infragistics controls

Following is the explanation of the error I get:

Error    1    Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.    C:\Projects\SilverlightApplication1\SilverlightApplication1\MainPage.xaml    1    1    SilverlightApplication1

I get this error only after I dragged the XAM Web Tree onto my project, rather after the infragistics controls are added to the project, I am using :

I am using SL 4.0 the Silverlight application is hosted inside of a .Net 4.0 application developed in VS 2010, I have both VS 2010 and VS 2008 installed on my system.

And the runtime version of this Infragistics.Silverlight.XamWebTree.v10.1.dll is rendered as v2.0.50727 on the visual studio.

I am not sure if it is a known error or if I have to reinstall something , Please let me know how to handle this as soon as possible, i have already spend far too many hours researching into this error and I have to finish off my work at hand as soon as possible.

Thanks