Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LoadOnDemand Hierarchical Grid
posted

Hello all, I have a hierarchical grid that I have just rewritten to use the infragistics loadondemand technology. Its loads the first level rows fine but the second level is not loaded. During the initialize datasource event on the server I build a relational dataset and set the grids datasource to the dataset. Is this method incorrect? Should I actually be loading the grid one level at a time or can I load all the levels at one time? Any help would be appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi!

I am using Infragistics WebGrid in my application. I want to know how can I show Hierarchical data in the WebGrid. I've a single table in the database which contains 2 fields for parent-child relationship. Now, I want to show the parent-child hierarchy (which may be nested upto n levels) in the WebGrid. Can someone please suggest a way of achieving the desired output?

Thanks in Advance!

Children
No Data