Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Binding refreshes on UnboundColumn
posted

I'm currently using the 10.1 release of XamWebGrid (10.1.20101.1005) and I'm running into an issue with the data binding for UnboundColumns.

We've adapted a ADO.NET DataTable construct for our uses in SL.  I've been able to bind successfully using both the Value converter, and a binding path expression in a DataTemplate but I'm running into the following problems:

1. Changes in the DataRow aren't immediately reflected in the XamDataGrid.  They are however reflected immediately in a ListBox which is using a similar binding, and reflected when I click on the ActiveCell.  Is there a way that I can call a manual binding refresh?  The binding appears to work, it's just delayed.
  2. I can't seem to make my UnboundColumns editable.  It complains about a Binding Error which I don't get when I don't have EditingSettings.AllowEditing = None.  The BindingExpression path error I'm getting is:

System.Windows.Data Error: BindingExpression path error: 'ValueX' property not found on 'Silverlight.DataRow' 'Silverlight.DataRow' (HashCode=44100051). BindingExpression: Path='ValueX' DataItem='Silverlight.DataRow' (HashCode=44100051); target element is 'Infragistics.Silverlight.Controls.Cell+a' (Name=''); target property is 'Value' (type 'System.Object')..

How do I correctly set up UnboundColumns to allow editing?

Any help on either of these issues would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance,

Micah Tan

Parents Reply Children
No Data