Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Suggestion to WebGrid
posted

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but......

The grid could have the following properties:

- MaxWidth (Height)

- MinWidth (Height)

- resizeWithPage (Yes / No)

For when we resize the page the grid follows it's behaviour .... or when we don't set the width of the grid and if it's size is more than MaxWidth the grid's width becomes MaxWidth and if scroll is set to horizontal (or both) it creates a scroll. (Same for Height)

This, apparently small functions, could improve, a lot, the user experience.

Parents
No Data
    posted

I too would really like to see Min/Max Width and Height properties supported. I have a good scenario where i have the following columns:

[Code | Description | Date | Status]

Code, Date, and status can easily be fixed, however i would like Description to grow because it should be my biggest column. So i would apply 100% to the description column which will fill the available width of the screen minus the other fixed columns of course. However if the users screen happens to be really small, then the Description column is now potentially the smallest column, and would even get squeezed to the point where it's no longer visible... not good. A MinWidth property would solve this problem; where the description would only squeeze to a certain size (say 105px) then the last columns in the grid would just scroll out of view.

Children
No Data