Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
scrollable tab issues
posted

I have an ultrawebtab with the 1st tab visible and 10 other tabs non-visible.  On the client side, as needed, these tabs become visible and are hidden again when no longer needed.  (I do this because once loaded, my application should not post back to the server and the tab control does not allow tabs created on the client side)  The problem I am having is that as I begin to use these hidden tabs on the 1st pass from left to right, it scrolls the tabs such that only the newest tab (far right) is visible and you have to scroll left to see the other visible tabs.  Once all tabs are visible, when the client code selects a tab, the selected tab centers up as expected.  When a few of the tabs in the middle are hidden and then called up again, the tab scrolling gets goofy again.   It appears all of the tabs to the right get put on a second line of tabs and you have to use the scroll buttons even though it appears that there are no more tabs for them to show up.  The more tabs "..." helps in this regard but it is still confusing.   Any suggestions?

Thanks