Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
custom header button + tile animation
posted

Hi,

I've added a new button on the header of my tile using a ToggleButton and a CommandSource in the TilePane ControlTemplate . I can capture the event when a user clicks on the button. The question I have for you is in the event where I handle the click of the button is it possible to fire a custom animation that will apply to that specific tile?

For example, I was thinking my button would toggle an animation that would flip that tile over exposing a different data template/user control on the back for configuring settings for the control on the front... or something like this :)

public class SettingsCommand : Infragistics.Silverlight.CommandBase
    {
        public override bool CanExecute(object parameter)
        {
            return true;
        }

public override void Execute(object parameter)
        {

// for example, in here... how do I know what tile I'm clicking on, so I have a way to fire the correct animation on the tile? All I seem to have here is my original command source that I can't find the tile that it was attached too in the framework element tree
        }
    }

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin