Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issues while using XamWebgrid
posted
Hi I have few problems while implementing xamwebgrid. I am using VB as code-behind. 1. I need a easy way to bind xamweb grid. I dont find any helpful resource either on your documentation of local samples. I have WCF service returning list, now i want to bind the grid from this list in xaml/vb both but with lesser code. I want it some what this way , like in my earlier WPF apps, i used to create a object dataprovider of the collection/class and then it is called as itemsource for the grid / grid elements. 2.My second problem is that whenever i add new rows to the grid , my values get lost from the grid. Please have a look at the xaml.txt file. Its my xaml snippet of grid. The first three columns of project , milestone and class looses their values. They have textbloxk in their datatemplate and combobox in editor template. I am using here four different collections. The item source of the grid is from collection of class TaskModel which holds Project/Milestones/Class and all other columns While in the Editor template, Project/Milestone and Class dropdown are binded from 3 different lists. While selection they are displaying fine but as soon as they are entered they looses their value. 3. I have few elements out side the grid but these needs to be inserted/updated to db. Help me in achieveing this. 4. I have 7 columns in my grid , i am adding their values and displaying in a dynamically generated column on cell exit edit eevent. But not able to get any method/property to set value in their respective total cell. That is 8th column is of total for 5 rows. so total of row[0]from col[0]to col[7] will be displayed in col[8] which is dynamic and is readonly too. 5. Also when i am adding new row, my new row index show -1 , which throws object refence error as my calculation for totaling starts from 0. Even if i use not nothing condition, it still happening Please , help me asap.
Parents Reply Children
No Data