Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to display all bands when grid is initially loaded?
posted

Hello,

I know this probably isn't very difficult yet I can't seem to figure out how to set the grid so all the bands are displayed on load.  I am certain it is some setting on the DisplayLayout but can't get it correctly.

For example. The grid on load shows my first band but I have to click on the "+" to show the next band and then the next "+" for the next band. I'd like all the bands to be expanded.

Can anyone give me a hand with this?
Thanks.

My grid code looks like:

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid Id="gridProductsCountryToys" Runat="server" Height="400px" Width="100%">
 <DisplayLayout AllowColSizingDefault="Free" AllowSortingDefault="OnClient"
  BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" CellClickActionDefault="RowSelect" 
  HeaderClickActionDefault="SortSingle" RowHeightDefault="20px"
  RowSelectorsDefault="No" SelectTypeRowDefault="Single" ViewType="Hierarchical">
  <FrameStyle BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" CssClass="gridBackground"
   Height="400px" Width="100%" /> 
  <HeaderStyleDefault BorderStyle="Solid" CssClass="gridHeader" HorizontalAlign="Left">
   <BorderDetails ColorLeft="White" ColorTop="White" WidthLeft="1px" WidthTop="1px" />
  </HeaderStyleDefault>
  <RowAlternateStyleDefault CssClass="gridRowStyleAlternate" />
  <RowStyleDefault BorderColor="#A8A7BF" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" CssClass="gridRowStyle">
   <BorderDetails WidthLeft="0px" WidthTop="0px" />
   <Padding Left="3px" />
  </RowStyleDefault>   
  <SelectedRowStyleDefault CssClass="gridRowSelectedSearch" />
 </DisplayLayout>

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data