Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webGrid is getting wrong when using WebAsyncRefreshPanel
posted

Hi,

I have a web application which is running perfectly without using async refresh. The only issue is the slowly refresh when postback.......

This specific page has dropdownlist, webGrid and panel on it. when selecting value from the DDL then the webGrid should be filled, and when changing the selected row in the webGrid then the panel should be updated with the relevant details (using postback in order to bring data from the DB). The panel also has 'Add' button in it, which adding a new row to the grid from the client side.

But... When I'm using Ajax extension or WebAsyncRefreshPanel (putting the panel controls in it and using the webGrid as a trigger) then something is getting wrong with the webGrid. After adding the second row, few of the grid cells are deleted, sometimes a lot of empty rows are added to the grid and also there is totally mismatch between the grid I see on the page and the one that the server reads.

BTW - I'm not using any built-in Ajax functionality for the grid

What's going on there? Any ideas?

Please advice

Thanks

Maya