Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to cooperate webgrid server side function with AJAX function
posted

Hello:

I adopt Netadvantage Asp.Net 2009 V2 and I want my webgrid to accomplish below function:

1. add new row in the grid.

2. Check the new row data is correct or not ? if it was not correct therefore the grid would not allow to add new row.

3.  view the grid with paging function.

Originally I complete first item by enable DisplayLayout "AddNewRow function" and put the grid in a updatepanel to achieve ajax function.

I also follow the help manual section "Using XML Load -On -Demand " to view the grid with paging function. But I found that after I complete the paging function by waye of the help manual's suggestion the original  "AddNewRow function"  did not work anymore.

My problem is as below:

1. Did it mean I can not use updatepanel and grid "XML Load -On -Demand " together?

2. How to remove the new row added in the grid by way of "AddNewRow function" as soon as I found the row data violate regulation.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Sincerely,

Daniel Lee

Parents Reply Children
No Data