Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebTab - Design View - Problem
posted

Hi all,

I am trying to determine whether my trial version install is corrupt or if there is a problem with the UltraWebTab control in Design view. I currently have a page that is a child of a Master Page that is the child of another Master Page. When I add the webTab control to my content page, the control appears without a problem. As soon as I make a change to the webTab control and save the page, I receive the error "Error creating control: Unknown server tag 'igtab:UltraWebTab'. I then have to close the page and open it again, for the control to be refreshed and my changes to appear.

I have tried this with UltraWebTree control and the same thing happens. If I try the controls on a standard asp.net page (no content page), the controls work fine. So is the issue with my install, the control, or dare I say the developer (me)?

Thanks in advance,

J.