Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HtmlCode wokring in samples, but non in own project
posted

Hi,

I just wanted to embed the new WebHtmlViewer. It works fine for website (when I provide a uri), but not for own HtmlCode.

Attached is my very simple project. It shows a webpage and if the button is clicked, the page should be replaced by the html code:

private void Button_Click(object sender, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs e)
        {
            htmlViewer.SourceUri=null;
            htmlViewer.HtmlCode =snippet.Text ;
        }

This is more or less the sample code, but it does not work. The browser control reacts, but only wents blank.

The ineressting thing is, that on the same machine the sample is working (HTMLViewer - Interaction). What I have seen is, that the dll which are in the bin directories of the installation (C:\Program Files\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2009.2\Silverlight\Bin) are not the same as the ones of the samples (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2009.2\Silverlight\Samples\SamplesBrowser\SamplesBrowser.Samples.LOB\bin).

And If I open both projects in Blend, the Webbrowser controls have different properties! (see Samples.jpg and SilverlightApplication3.jpg).

Thank you

Manuel

SilverlightApplication3.zip