Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebgrid hierarchial display of data
posted

Hi,

Can anyone give me an example in which hierarchial display of data can be done in Ultrawebgrid using DataSet containing two tables?

I was using Infragistics 6.3 and the format I had used to work fine and now I have moved to Infragistics 9.1 and the old format does not work.

Any tips or directing me to some sample code format would help.

Thanks

Ravi

posted

Ravi,

To my knowledge, the process of creating hierarchical data in WebGrid hasn't changed between 6.3 and 9.1.

Can you reproduce this behavior?  In other words, can you create a sample project in 6.3 that, when you upgrade it to 9.1, you no longer get your hierarchy?  If so, please submit a support request and provide us your 6.3 sample and the steps you took to upgrade the sample to 9.1.  A Developer Support Engineer will use this sample to investigate the issue in-depth and find a resolution.

posted

did you get any replies to this ? I'm trying to do the exact same thing ....
    rgd,
    EE.