Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Gridlines in WebGrid not visible in Internet Explorer 8
posted

Hi!

We're using WebGrid (v. 9.1) in our application. We updated the browser on our system to Internet Explorer 8 and since then the Gridlines are not visible. Please suggest if this is a known issue of using Infragistics WebGrid with Internet Explorer 8 and if there is a solution to resolve/rectify this issue. Please reply urgently as the application need to go live soon.

Thanks
Anuj

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Anuj,

There were a number of issues fixed for compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 in service releases.  It's possible that your issue is already resolved in a service release.

If you're not already using the latest service release, I suggest you test with it.  You can download the latest service release from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website, assuming you've registstered your license key.

If you're already using the service release and the issue isn't resolved, then I recommend you submit a support request and provide a sample that we can run and debug which demonstrates what you've described when run in Internet Explorer 8.  A Developer Support Engineer will use that sample to investigate your issue and provide you wtih a resolution.

Children
No Data