Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
what is up with 'standard' support?
posted

Hi Infragistics team...could you let me know why support log CAS-28819-KAUJMF is being ignored again?  I only got a reply (after about a week as I spoke to my local sales team and they prodded somone into action - but I don't think they really read my log fully - or maybe I just didn't spell it out clearly enough.  I replied soon after their 1st response (on the 3rd) and have still had no further response.

I was told you normally try and respond within a (working) day?  I know you can't always answer/fix a request with the 1st answer...but if it is going to take a week between responses I'm going to be here a long time (and starting to wish I'd gone elsewhere I suspect!)

Can someone have a look at this....I'm sure it's down to my lack of understanding but I paid a lot for this suite and think I'm entitled to a bit of support :)

Regards,

Jonathan

posted

Jonathan,

I can assure you that your support case is not being ignored.

The scenario I see described in the case is not a straightforward one.  Becaues of this, it will take us time to investigate.  We appreciate your patience.

For standard support, we aim to provide updates between 1 and 3 business days.  You can see more about the different support levels on the Support Policies page, and more detail about the turnaround time connected to each support level on the Support Hours of Operation page.

You can always update your support case to ask for an update.  Additionally, if you feel your case is not getting the appropriate attention, you can email Infragistics Developer Support Manager to voice your concerns.