Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue on loosing focus while tabbing out from one inputText to another in GridView
posted

Hi to All,

Can anybody help me problem getting  in <ig:gridView>, I have a
<ig:gridView> with five columns as input text boxes, when i entered a value in first input text box and want to tabbing the focus to next input text box, in the mean time there is a functionality i added to validate the value entered in the first text box, for this i wrote a validator class which implements the Validator interface and this class is registered in faces-config.xml file and added the validator tag for this input text box. Along with the validator i am added the valuecChangeListener also, in this Listener i am updating the Phase from ANY_PHASE to INVOKE_APPLICATION by keeping in Queue.

Now the problem i am getting is while tabbing out from first text filed to second text filed, the focus of the cursor is not going to second text box, the focus goes to some where else. I think it is due to LIstener which is updating the Phases.

Can anybody kindly help me to achieve the solution for getting the focus into the second tect box after validation completes.

Thanks in Advance,

A.Viswanath Yadav.

Parents Reply Children
No Data