Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrolling issue
posted

Hi,

I'm using a webgrid with fixed headers and footers and a single stationary column.   When I scroll using the mouse wheel, it fails to scroll completely to the bottom row, yet the scrollbar indicates it cannot scroll further.  If I click on a row, it quickly scrolls the rest of the way, essentially causing records to jump up several rows.  The click is registered on the row that would be under the point if it had scrolled completely.  The same applies for scrolling back to the top. 

If I use the arrows on the scrollbar, it will nearly scroll all the way, and only jump slightly, increasing the chances of actually clicking on the correct row the first time. 

After the initial click, and the resulting scroll, a click on a row will work correctly, at least until scrolled again.

This is occurring in IE8.  Here is a code sample.  The height is different in the framestyle and on the grid, since that difference gave me the least amount of "jump" or distance between the initial click and how far it scrolls.

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="AttendeeGrid" runat="server"

Height="300px" Width="800px"

>

<Bands

>

<igtbl:UltraGridBand

>

<AddNewRow View="NotSet" Visible

="NotSet">

</AddNewRow

>

<RowStyle Height="20px" HorizontalAlign="Left"

/>

</igtbl:UltraGridBand

>

</Bands

>

<DisplayLayout AllowColSizingDefault

="Free"

AllowDeleteDefault="Yes" AllowUpdateDefault="Yes" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate"

HeaderClickActionDefault="SortSingle" Name="AttendeeGrid"

RowHeightDefault="20px" RowSelectorsDefault="Yes"

SelectTypeRowDefault="Single"

TableLayout="Auto" Version="4.00" AllowColumnMovingDefault

="OnServer"

ViewType="Hierarchical" AllowSortingDefault="OnClient"

>

<FrameStyle

BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Microsoft Sans Serif"

Font-Size="8pt" Height="250px" Width

="800px">

</FrameStyle