Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrap in Header style
posted

Hi All,

I'm having difficulty with getting the wrap for headers looking right with a Ultrawebgrid using Infragistics v8.2.

I've got a grid where in the code behind (initialise_layout) I set pixel widths and header captions for columns and on the grid I have Wrap="True" in the HeaderStyleDefault.

When the grid displays the header captions are wrapping and all looks fine with the exception that the header row is actually 2 rows, with the row border dividing the 2 rows running straight through the header caption text.  It's like the wrapped text forces the rendering of another row to accomodate for the row height expansion.

If I change so Wrap=false the grid displays fine but the header captions are a single line with the text overflow cut off by the column widths.

So, any ideas why the Wrap property is acting so strange? Why the wrapped multi line header looks like 2 rows.

I've tried the row and frame wrap properties and changed various grid properties to no avail. The website uses the appstyleset office2007blue too and I've looked around to see if any css settings were the problem but I couldn't find anything.

Hopefully someone out there can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data