Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Switching UltraTextEditor appearance
posted

I'm using an Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraTextEditor to display a short code on one of my forms. The control uses the application style for Office and initially the control looks like this:

When you enter the field it looks like this (mouseover or set focus):

So This field is mandatory and if the user doesn't fill any data in and tries to save the background color is changed:

Me.shortCodeValue.Appearance.BackColor = Color.LightCoral

My problem is that once I've changed the color, I can't figure out how to get the control to return to it's originally loaded state (see first two images). I can set the BackColor to Nothing and the functionality doesn't return. I've also tried changing the color, which works, but I lose the color toggle that was originally there. Does anybody have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Turns out that setting the color to nothing does make the functionality return.  I had originally tested it and that didn't seem to fix the problem, however it's working perfectly now

Children
No Data