Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to fix Row Height in IE7 strict mode?
posted

Infragistics 9.1

I have a grid that works mostly fine in IE6 but not in IE7. The grid should have a fixed row height no matter what data it contains. Sometime the data will be one line, sometimes it will be hundreds of lines.

For this grid we want the row height to always be 36px. I am setting both the RowHeightDefault="36px" in the display layout section and the Height="36px" in the RowStyleDefault. But neither seem to be obeyed by IE7.

For application standards reasons the website must work with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

In IE7 the row expands so all of the data fits, which can lead to a row that is taller than the grid.

In IE6 the row height is fixed to 36px but it loses the bottom cell border.

I would like a solution to both of these problems. Is there something the grid can do or do I have to manually trim the data before binding the grid?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data