Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Activete RowEditTemplate only for some rows
posted

Hi, I'm using Ultrawebgrid for my applcation:

I'm using a textarea for listing the errors in my application in the RowEditTemplate when the user clicks that particular row...

So I need to have texarea only when there are any errors..... otherwise when there are no errors i dont even want the row_template to pop up..... I'm using IE6.

I'm checking if there are any errors using javascript.so I had to use the javascript event handler::*UltraWebGrid1_BeforeRowTemplateOpenHandler(gridName, rowId, templateId)*

where in I write the statements given below:document.getElementById("TextArea2").style.visibility="collapse" inside the above event function

1) it's showing javascript error as "Couldnot get the visibility property:Invalid Argument" but the row template does not pop up....... only the error's coming....

2) Is there any code to block the row template when there are no errors.?? i mean no pop_up for no errors

3) I need the error messages to be visible in the text area only when the particular row is selected... otherwise when clicks/selections happen in any other place,errors shod disappear........

Can u provide some code snippets???????

Parents Reply Children
No Data