Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebgrid Frame cuts off grid
posted

Hello.. 

I am using ulrtrawebgrid with standard configuration. I am using OutlookGroupBy with multiple groupings, so often the grid is pushed to the right, and the right side of the grid is hidden under the frame. 

this is happening because frame has "overflow:hidden" HARDCODED for some reason?!

i've been trying to change this style property to "overflow:visible" .. i've wasted an hour going through all properties of grid.DisplayLayout.FrameStyle but i am not seeing a way to change it. 

I know that i can hard code frame width, but i do not want to do that because displayed columns are configurable by user so there is no way to predict grid with. 

i could do some nasty hack like adding up all visible column widths and setting the Frame width to that.. but why should i need to do that? 

why does the grid come in a frame with overflow:hidden ? is there any way i could make it a normal grid so that it stretches around the inner grid? 

Parents Reply Children