Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting exception
posted

Hi there,

I am using infragistics webgrid 6.3 in asp wizard control. There are total 3 steps in the wizard.

All steps contain grid. If i enter data normally like enter data in grid 1 on step 1 and then presses next button and data in grid 2 and step 2 and same for step 3 then i face no problem. But when i enter data in the sequence like enter data on step 1 and move to step 2 and move back to step 1 and change grid 1 data and then i press next button. in this case i receive the following error. No particular event is associated with the grid. this error is only captured at "Application Errors" events.

I believe its something viewstate related issue.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraGridRow.GetRowLevel(Boolean thruGroup) at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraGridLayout.System.Web.UI.IStateManager.SaveViewState() at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid.SaveViewState() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.SaveViewStateRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.SaveAllState() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)