Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebSynchRefresh Panel is erroring
posted

I get this error on an ansync refresh panel:

error

The user clicks a customer type radio button that does a post back and databinds the Company Name Lookup drop down based on the type.
I also do the postback for lookups by region for company and based on the company picked, populate a list of contacts and when a contact is picked, popluate phone fields, etc...

This error occurs on all of these postbacks.  The functionality all works, but if you have IE set to debug, you get the error after every postback.

It does not happen in Firefox.

If you click Yes to debug, nothing happens. Kind of hard to debug line 94 million anyway.  The Line number in the error changes during each session.

Do I have some setting not right, or other issue?  All of my controls have enable session state true.  I have a couple of other panels on the page and they work fine.

I am using 2006 vol 3. Application in on Windows 2000 Server running IIS 5.0

Parents
    posted

I am able to stop the error.  It is related to Required Field Validators.  If I have enableclientscript set to true on the any of the 3 validators in the panel, I get the error.  If I set the property to false, I don't get the error, but the validation still works.

I did have the

<pages enableEventValidation="false">

in my web.config set.

I'm good to go!

Reply Children
No Data