Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webcombo disappearing on postback
posted

Hello Team,

I am working with ultrawebgrid,which has a webcombo in one of the columns,.

When I select for the first time,I can choose any row inside  the webcombo,and fill the other contents and save the row,its working fine.

Once the first postback has happened that is after save,When I want to choose the feature again,I will

scroll on the webcombo,the moment I start for scrolling on it,the whole webcombo doesnt appear

in front and keep closing off automatically,its very difficut for a user to enter the next entry as he is unable to

choose from webcombo.

I am using Net Aadvantage 7.3 version of Infragistics.

Can I find the solution for this ,need it asap as users are facing this problem.

Thank you

Parents
    posted

Hello,

This behavior does not look right to me. Unfortunately it is a bit hard for us to reproduce the problem locally and advise further without seeing more details / sample project.

Is it possible to contact Developer Support directly with a small subset of your project reproducing the issue, so we can advise further?

Developer Support can be reached here:

http://es.infragistics.com/support

Thanks.

Reply Children
No Data