Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Selection issue
posted

First off I would like to say that we are running an old version of Infragistics. Our UltraWebGrid version is currently 2.0.5000.1 I hope to upgrade later this year, but right now it is not in the scope of this project. We are updating our user interface, really just updating the HTML and CSS. After I updated several pages with an UltraWebGrid on them when I select a row the row changed color as planned, but the row border does not outline the selected row. The border shows up some where else on the page. Please see the attached screen shot for a visual.

Then when I double click to edit the selected row the editable part shows within the black border where ever it lands on the page.

Does anyone have any ideas why this has started happening? Has anyone ran into this issue before? Did some of my CSS changed do this? I did not change any of the CSS for the grids themselves. I changed the CSS for the basic layout of the page.

Any help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Pat

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data