Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multi-Row Heading/Field and Table Format
posted

I have a 14 column table that needs to fit in a standard 800x600 browser window without scrolling across the web page.  I would like to display multi-row headings and multi-row fields for each record to reduce the width of the table.  Is there a table parameter or table component that supports this capability?  The example below may not line up properly if the size of this compose window changes, but I hope it illustrates the point.  Please respond as soon as possible so we can proceed with development.  Thanks, Stan.

JSF MultiRow Table Component

Heading1                             Heading2                              Heading3                             Heading4                   Heading5

Heading6                             Heading7                              Heading8                             Heading9                   Heading10

Heading11                           Heading12                             Heading13                           Heading14

Record 1

Field1                                  Field2                                    Field3                                 Field4                        Field5

Field6                                  Field7                                    Field8                                 Field9                        Field10

Field11                                Field12                                   Field13                               Field14

Record 2

Field1                                  Field2                                    Field3                                 Field4                        Field5

Field6                                  Field7                                    Field8                                 Field9                        Field10

Field11                                Field12                                   Field13                               Field14

Record 3

Parents Reply Children
No Data