Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copy,paste functionality not working with grid having webcombo in one of the columns
posted

Hi,

I am working on ultrawebgrid,where I want copy and paste functionalities to be present using keyboard as well as ultrawebmenu on Clientside

I am having the ultrawebmenu displaying on the rowselectors so taht when a user clicks on the rowselector of a particular row,for copying or pasting,the menu will be shown.

I tried doing the copy and paste options using Cntrl+C AND Cntrl+V,using AfterClipBoardOpeartions handler of the ultrawebgrid,I am getting javascript error "Undefined".

I have a webcombo in my 1st column,and value lists in the other columns.

when I use grid.copy() and grid.paste() function I am able to get only the DisplayMember of the webcombo.I also need DataValue of webcombo as its the key,I have name and Id in webcombo.

On copy I get only the name,I want Id also inorder to save that row,as saving is requiring even the Id too.

Any solution or suggestion will be appreciated..!