Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Make WebCombo Appearance like ASP Dropdown list
posted

I have a web page that has about 10 webcombos, each containing from 3 to 50 rows of data.  Some have multiple columns, some have only one.  The problem is, these combos bloat the page incredibly (>600K with only half of them loaded with data).  What I would like to do is replace the simple ones with the ASP dropdown lists and reduce the page size.  The problem is, mixing the DDLs with the combos looks bad.  I'm not talking about when the list drops.  I am talking about how it looks when closed (the down-arrow and box). I know there is the DropDownImage1, DropDownImage2, DropDownImageXP1, and DropDownImageXP2 fields.  My concern is making them look like the dropdown lists in whatever browser and whatever version of Windows is being used.

Is there any way to do this?

Short of that, is there a "simple" version of the webcombos that doesn't bloat the page?

Thanks in advance!
Justin

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data