Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide Buttons on Toolbar
posted

I have an issue with the WebToolbar that I can't seem to figure out.

We need to hide the second last button on hour toolbar (on the client side). We don't want to just disable it.

The way I am currently hiding the button is to get a reference to that button and hide it's element. TD

tbButton.Element.style.display = "none";

The problem is that all the buttons are 25px except that button which is 120px. When I hide it the next button is now 120px not 25px. I think this is happening because of the width specified in the colHeader. This is a problem because I am using CSS Sprites (background-image + background-position) to display the icons in the toolbar for performance reasons and now the last button is showing too much of the background-image because of the width problem.

Is there a way that I can hide the whole column of an HTML table using javascript? 

Or does anyone have any other ideas? I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.

Thanks,

Amy