Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I Maintain Scroll Position when a node is double clicked
posted

Hi,

Thanks for the good code. I have a problem. I will be very thankful and appreciate if you spend time on me to solve my problem. I m using UltraWebTree. OnClick event of button on my page,I am adding a new node and node added successfully. When I double click on the new node added,The node appears on editing mode but the tree scrolls up or down to the position where I worked on node before adding new node. Waht I need is when I edit the new node by double click,The tree should maintain the scrollposition and not move up and down. Can you please help me by writing the suitable code. I am new to Infragistics. I checked your code but i m littlebit confused. I am not using Postback in Page load and I am not able to find ScrollPosition.Value in my page. Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukesh

posted

Hello,
    You can use the method ScrollNodeIntoView(Node node)of UltraWebTree. Please take a look at the code below:
    protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Node node = new Node();
            node.Text = "isdgnfiuaswbgfiouwsebgibseri node";

Node node1 = new Node();
            node1.Text = "kjnhfiosenhfoinseopi node";

node.Nodes.Add(node1);

UltraWebTree1.Nodes.Add(node);  

UltraWebTree1.ScrollNodeIntoView(node);

}
    Hope this helps.