Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple GridViews on the same page not looking right
posted
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} All,

I have two variable column GridViews on the same web page.  The totalGrid will always be one column less than the muGrid.  I'm making the GridViews in the backing bean.  The problem is that the second GridView looks like it has an empty column in it.   The columns are correct it just looks funny to have white space in the totalGrid on the right side.  As it turns out both grids look to be about the same width. 

The JSF snippit code for both grids is below

<h:panelGroup styleClass="section1" style="padding:30px;" >

<ig:gridView id="muGrid"
                      allowFixedColumns="true"
                      rowFetchSize="300"
                      loadOnDemand="default"
                      columnStyleClass="font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif;"
                      style="height: 200px; width: 100%; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif; font-weight: bold;"
                      binding="#{page.muGrid}"
                      dataSource="#{page.muDmaData}" >

<ig:gridEditing id="muGridEdit"
                              enableOnMouseClick="single"
                              cellValueChangeListener="#{page.cellValueChangeListener}" />

<ig:gridActivation id="muGridActivation" />
     </ig:gridView>
</h:panelGroup>

<h:panelGroup styleClass="section1" style="padding: 30px; width: 100%;" >
      <ig:gridView id="totalGrid"
                         allowFixedColumns="true"
                         rowFetchSize="300"
                         loadOnDemand="default"
                         columnStyleClass="font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif;"
                         style="height: 200px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif; font-weight: bold;"
                         binding="#{page.totalGrid}"
                         dataSource="#{page.totalDmaData}" >

<ig:gridEditing id="totalGridEdit"
                                 enableOnMouseClick="single"
                                 cellValueChangeListener="#{page.cellValueChangeListener}" />

<ig:gridActivation id="totalGridActivation" />
      </ig:gridView>
</h:panelGroup>

I have a snapshot gif file of this but I couldn't put it in this post.

Thanks in advance for your help

Eric Bieche

posted

Hi Eric, I'm unable to reproduce your issue and unable to view screen shot posted. I greatly appreciate to log this issue into our 'Support Requests' and please provide isolated sample application. I shall reproduce from my end and provide solution at the earliest.

Thank you for your time and patience!