Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebtab in microsoft ajax UpdatePanel
posted

When click on an object in a web tab (button, link button, something that makes a post back), you can no longer navigate through the tabs. 

I am missing something and I cant seem to figure out what it is.  We have an existing application which uses microsoft updatepanel and we load usercontrols into it.  One of the new usercontrols we are creating has the UltraWebTab.  For simplicity i have created an empty ajax asp.net 2.0 project as a test.

Open up the form

drag a scriptmanager to the form.  

Drag a updatepanel to the form (again this is a prebuilt app that uses microsofts update panel CAN NOT USE infragistics)

Drop a ultraweb tab onto the updatepanel and create 3 tabs and a button on each tab

run the app

Click on a button in one of the tabs

After clicking the button you can no longer navigate the tabs, its as if they do not exist anymore?  I do not understand what is missing.  Any help/direction would be appriciated.

Kos

Parents Reply Children
No Data