Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The selected row is always the first row indepent on where I click
posted

Hi

I am using : Infragistics35.WebUI.WebCombo.v8.2 and have 3 webcombos on a page, All with the same variables but each connected to its own SqlDataSource

<igcmbo:WebCombo ID="WebCombo2" BackColor="White" BorderColor="Black" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" ComboTypeAhead="Suggest" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource2" DataTextField="c_company" DataValueField="c_company" Editable="true" Width="200px" EnableXmlHTTP="True" DropDownLayout-SelectedRowStyle-VerticalAlign="NotSet">

Each combo filters data on a different column. 

The first combo works correctly but the subsequent combos on the page always return the first row in the list even if I have selected a row further down. Has anyone else seen this behaviour, and fixed it?

I have fond the issue to be when I have say 4 rows allof the same surname, eg "weber". So this seems to manifest itself when I do a sort by typing in the webcombo to get down to a small list of weber's. Incidently the 1st web combo NEVER has duplicate date hence maybe the reason it works?

Many thanks

Richard