Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
problem with dateChooser and converter
posted

Hello,

I have the following problem with dateChooser. I have element

<ig:dateChooser value="#{iterationController.iteration.plannedEffectivityStart}" converter="shortDateConverter"></ig:dateChooser>

where I use "converter" attribute. I have defined and implemented converter. First definition in faces-config.xml:

<converter>

<converter-id>shortDateConverter</converter-id>

<converter-class>com.anect.rmt.web.converters.ShortDateConverter</converter-class>

</converter>

ShortDateConverter implements Converter interface:

public class ShortDateConverter implements Converter {

public Object getAsObject(FacesContext context, UIComponent comp, String date) {

}

public String getAsString(FacesContext context, UIComponent comp, Object date) {

}

}

When I want render the page, I see exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatchat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase$AttributesMap.put(
UIComponentBase.java:1587)

at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase$AttributesMap.put(UIComponentBase.java:1496)

at javax.faces.component.UIComponent.setValueExpression(UIComponent.java:251) at com.infragistics.faces.shared.version.UnifiedInput.setUnifiedValueExpression(UnifiedInput.java:27)

at com.infragistics.faces.input.taglib.html.DateChooserTag.setProperties(DateChooserTag.java:303)

I use JSF 2008.2 version. Thanks.

ANECT