Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Override default styling - Bootstrap?
posted

Bootstrap automatically adds 15px of padding to the left and right side of all columns. It's fairly easy to remove this outside of Indigo Studio, but I don't see a way to do this within Studio.

Is there any way to specify an alternate location for bootstrap.min.css? Better yet, is there a way to specify some additional styles or style sheet to be used? That way I could just add the little bit of code needed, and then I could manage spacing properly.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. Bootstrap define xs as < 768 pixels, which means the 12 columns are at most 64 pixels wide, and when you have 15 pixels of padding on each side the content of each column is at most 34 pixels wide. That means only 53% of a column can be used. By overriding the padding, up to 100% can be used and we have complete control over where and if padding is used.