Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bugs in igGrid when virtualization on and sorting a column
posted

Hi

In the html example I have an igGrid that has virtualization set true and virtualizationMode set to "continuous" and a couple columns that their total width exceeds the width of the grid so we get horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the grid. If i scroll to the right and for example click on 'Column7' to sort by that column a couple things happend:

1. The data of the grid reset to their starting position even though the column headers and the horizontal scroll bar stay put so I have to scroll the horizontal bar left or right in order for the grid data to fix itself.

2. And also when clicking on 'Column7' for sorting the rows expand (height) and I have to sort by another column in order for them to come back to their normal size.

any workaround or pointers to fix these bugs, especially the first one would be awesome!

P.S. Seems like the combination of virtualization and the width set to '100%' is what's causing bug number 1.

Thanks,

Armando

igGrid.zip