Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Debit/Credit Columns in igGrid (If one is filled other one is readonly)
posted

Hi,

I have debit/credit columns in my grid. And conventionally the debit credit columns work in such a way that if one is filled with a value the other one contains 0 and vice versa.

Is there a way I could achieve that in igGrid without writing my own javascript functions. If a user enters a value of 10 in debit column, the credit column automatically gets the 0 value & if he enters 10 in credit column the debit column of that row would be set to 0.

I am stuck on several features of igGrid and it would be too time consuming for me to test it on trial and error basis. If anyone has a short sample of this kind of grid, It would help me alot & save me alot of time. This debit credit column functionality is I think pretty common & hopefully some one would have a short sample of it. I would really appreiciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data